POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity play : Radiosity play Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:52 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity play
From: Lewis
Date: 20 Apr 2000 20:40:47
Message: <38FFB104.D9996036@netvision.net.il>
I did this with moray, using the Grid plugin.
The radiosity settings are moray's default.
It took 2 hours and more to render, until i finish it i won't render
with radiosity again...I just don't have any ideas for this scene right
now.

I adjusted the contrast a bit with paint shop pro. How can I make the
contrast better (higher) by changing stuff in the scene?

Please - comments, ideas and criticism!

-Noam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: